Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer

So schools over, so you know what that means...SUMMER!! Its pretty much like the highlight of your childhood, so lets make it count.
My whole summer is all about creativity. Spontaneous friendship bracelets, indian tee pees, forts (but hey, I'm homeschooled, so I'm doing most of this stuff all year (inside joke)).
But it doesn't have to be all outdoor. Summer clothes are some of the cutest clothes all year. With no school you have so much more time to do your nails, mix and match outfits, find new hairstyles and have so much fun doing it.
Every summer me and my neighbor have this almost weekly "Spa day" it's so much fun because you can enjoy the nice weather and relax. I mean, its not all that fancy, we just fill a sled with cold water, put flowers in it, soak our feet and do our nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment