Thursday, November 8, 2012

Finally posting

Hello friends!!! Let's skip the apology for not blogging for forever, shall we? Yes, we shall. Not much has been going on lately. Thanksgiving is coming up, so buy a turkey soon! Oh, and exclusively for the Etter house: A birthday!! Yes, Zachary Allen Etter is turning 9 on November 24, 2012!
Forgetting the fact that 9 is like the most insignificant birthday ever, next to 11, as my dad would say.
Now, on to more pressing matters: I lost the memory card for my cam, so no pics today! SO sorry...But I promise I will find it soon!
I don't have much more to share with my dear followers; I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be posting a lot more often, to your benefit. Yeah, and to think you almost stopped checking my blog because of the contious loop of no posts....Don't even think about it.
Oh, and don't worry, I will have a ton of fall photos for you guys, just wait.
So goodbye for now, friends. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment