Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer is on its way!

Hey guys!
So the gathering is more than just around the corner, 8 days until registration day! Can't wait!

           Other than school ending, what is going on in your lives? I just planted my garden last Sunday. pics to come! I just love garden pictures, and gardening. This is only my second year planting one, before that I would only help out my mom. But this year I have practically taken over the operation and planted zucchini, squash, cucumbers, purple peppers, green peppers, red peppers, salad tomatoes, roma tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, raspberries, and lots of herbs.

           So who else is doing school in the summer? I am doing Omni I Sec. Maybe I'll be in with some of you! In the fall I'm gonna take Omni I Primary, General Science, Latin I, and Algebra I. It's gonna be a busy year!

        
Summer is coming, get ready!
 
Your blogger,
Sarah Elizabeth Etter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment