Monday, January 28, 2013

Hey! I'm back!
I guess not much is going on...but I am SUPER excited for the EOTYG!!! I know a lot of my friends are coming and I can't wait! Also the fact that we only have, maybe, 13 weeks left in school! Also, my poor pup Milo had to get shaved:( He had to much matted hair, and he had to get shaved in the winter.
Willow, Cleo, and Torpido are pretty much the same. Than, on a totally un-related note, I am in a musical right now, The King and I. I am doing this show with the Lancaster Academy for the Performing Arts. I LOVE acting, singing, and all that theatre stuff. The thing about this show, though, is that it's all about costume. Elabrit hoop skirts, and long flowing Asian kimonos. The director of costumes told me that all together, every scarf, shawl, jacket, skirt, and all, there will be about 200 costumes and 900 peices. I am playing a royal child. This is my 7th show with the Acadamy, and my 9th show including all the places I have performed other than the Academy. I am SOOO excited for this performance!!!:)
Okay, so that's pretty much all I have to say for now.
Your blogger,
Sarah Elizabeth Etter

No comments:

Post a Comment