Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hey guys! Recently I have realized that I haven't posted in forever! So let's catch up!

For all you VPSAers: the gathering is 29 days away from registration day!officially LESS than a month! Let me know in the comment section if any of you are coming, because I would love to see you guys in person for once instead of being the cyber freaks that we are:)

A few weeks ago I planted seeds and next week I will plant my garden. I have lettuce, cherry-tomatoes, sandwich tomatoes, Roma-tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, squash and cucumbers. I love gardening, and encourage you to start a garden. It is a great way to get some fresh air and learn something new. Comment below if you have a garden!

So that's all for now. OH! And we had to give away our kitty, Cleo. :( But she now has a quiet, peaceful home. I guess that's it!
Thanks!
Your blogger,
Sarah Elizabeth Etter.




No comments:

Post a Comment